Trying to figure out how to get the driver for your new Brother printer to download or update? This tutorial is for you. We'll show you three safe and reliable ways to obtain and update Brother Printer drivers in this post. The methods are presented in a step-by-step manner with illustrations. Please spend a few minutes thinking about it and choose which method you prefer. Method 1: Go to Brother's official website and download the most recent printer drivers.
- Go to the Brother Product Support Center for further information.
- Enter the model number of your Brother printer. Then press the Search button.
- Tap Downloads.
- In the Downloads dialogue, select your operating system. Then press the Search button.
- In the Drivers dialogue, select Printer Driver.
- Accept the EULA and download the file.
- When it's finished, double-click the downloaded.exe file and install the driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions. Method 3: Using Driver Easy, immediately update Brother Printer drivers with a single click (Recommended) If you don't have the time, patience, or computer abilities to manually update your Brother Printer driver, you can use Driver Easy to do it for you. Driver Easy will detect your system and locate the appropriate driver for your Brother Printer and Windows system version, which it will then download and install correctly:
- Get Driver Easy and install it.
- Launch Driver Easy and select Scan Now. After that, Driver Easy will scan your machine for any issues, including your Brother Printer driver.
- To automatically download and install the right version of the flagged video driver, click the Update icon next to it (you can do this with the FREE version). Alternatively, you can choose Update All to have all of your system's missing or out-of-date drivers downloaded and updated right away. (For this, you'll need the Pro version, which comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.) You'll be requested to upgrade when you click Update All.)