Upgrade Ninja Media Script 2.0.2 to 2.0.3

Solved
aaa5

May 3rd, 2018 05:22 AM

A number of question on upgrading my Ninja Media Script.

1. How to check what is the version of my Ninja scripts?
  2. How to upgrade from ver 2.0.2 to 2.0.3? - I went to https://devdojo.com/product/ninja-media-script/upgrading, after pressing the UPGRADE GUIDE button, I don't know what to do next.
  3. Not sure if this is related, but how can I transfer my Ninja Media website to a new domain? Do I just copy the files or perform the installation process again?

I'm not expecting for the devdojo support to reply but any information on my 3 questions above will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

mark

May 3rd, 2018 08:51 AM

1. If this has been created like GeekShop has, then there should be a json file with the version number within the root of your application. For GeekShop it is called geekshop.json
  2. Ask [email protected] to update the guide for that version.
  3. You can do both, but it can give some issues that you will have to fix after moving, I recommend either installing from clean or get a experienced developer to do the move.
aaa5

May 3rd, 2018 09:56 AM

Thanks!

I have the file ninja-media-script.json and it says, I have ver 2.0.2.

As for the upgrade... I already contacted support and so far now reply yet. If support is not mannnig this forum, they the heck do they divert people who purchased their scripts here.

I would understand if the person's support license has ended but for those who hyst bough their products, I'd expect to be supported until the issue is resolved, at least in a timely manner.

aaa5

May 15th, 2018 07:06 AM

Best Answer

That's for checking their version. Now the steps to upgrade my script.