In this course you will learn how to use Laravel Dusk. Dusk is a testing framework for Laravel which allows your to run end-to-end tests for your application. You can think of it like creating a robot to open up a browser, perform actions on your site, and then confirming if everything is working.
Take a look at the course breakdown below.
1. Laravel Dusk Intro - This is the Intro video for the Laravel Dusk Video Series.
2. Installing Dusk - In this video we show you how to install Laravel Dusk.
3. Add Authentication Scaffold - In this video we'll add the default Laravel Authentication so that way we have functionality to write some tests.
4. Create Your First Test - In this video we'll be creating our first Laravel Dusk test.
5. Testing User Login - In this video you will learn how to test a user logging into your application.
6. Multiple Browsers and Failing Tests - In this video you will learn how to use multiple browsers in your tests and you'll also learn what happens when a test fails.
7. Adding Some Test Functionality - In this video we will add some functionality to toggle the visibility of a div on the home dashboard so that way we can create a test for it.
8. Dusk Pages - In this video we'll teach you how to create Laravel Dusk Pages.
9. Running Your Tests with PhantomJS - In this final episode we'll teach you how to run your tests with a headless browser using PhantomJS.