To transfer OST to Office 365 mailboxes with the help of an independent solution is one of the best methods. It means the usage of third-party software for importing PST file to Office 365. This allows the worry-free solution to upload OST data to Exchange Online accounts.
Why you should follow this solution?
• Offers a convenient and highly secure platform to move PST to o365.
• A time-saving method providing an instant outcome.
• No downtime and avoid Outlook PST data loss.
• Keeps each PST data arranged in its original format like emails, contacts, calendar, sent items, draft, etc.
• Besides, an OST file recovery tool retrieves all corrupted OST files within a few minutes and provides you the preview.
• Operates in Windows 10, 8.1,8,7, Vista, XP, etc. and easily add OST file of Outlook 2019, 2016, and all earlier version.
Download MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool, as it is one of the unique and exceptional standalone solutions to move Outlook OST data to Office 365 Platform.
Working Tutorial of this OST to Office 365 Converter:
1) Click on Add option, a small dialog box will appear.
2) Hit the search button of that particular dialog box. Search and insert the PST file and scan it.
3) A preview of the Outlook PST file will be visible. Click on Export option.
4) Again, a window will appear. Here, you can choose several options such as selecting of some particular folders, choosing Exchange Online mailbox. You can even export PST to Office 365 with a Date filter.
5) Save the log file to your specified location (optional). Hit on Next button.
6) Login to Office 365 accounts entering ID and Password.
7) The importing process takes place and you will get a clear message of successful migration.
To know about the tool: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/
Conclusion: Through this blog, I discuss a third-party tool to upload OST data to Office 365 Exchange Online environment and its working procedure.