HTTP ERROR 500 When Unzip

Solved
daniel-faichnie

Mar 16th, 2018 09:37 AM

Need some help finally managed to intall the Geek Shop script to my server all files uloaded now when finalizing and i get to the unzip step i get this error Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SERVER LOG ERROR

: require(): Failed opening required '/home/d17l57ak4ojc/public_html/application/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/d17l57ak4ojc/public_html/application/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Any ideas of fix

ps new to coding

mark

Mar 16th, 2018 01:41 PM

Please tell your hosting provider to enable showing errors and then try running the installer again to see if you get a error there.

daniel-faichnie

Mar 16th, 2018 01:44 PM

its myself thats emailed you mark

lord-spown

Mar 16th, 2018 07:47 PM

what kind of hosting do you use ex cpanel or other panel so i can help you with the corret settings

daniel-faichnie

Mar 16th, 2018 08:21 PM

cpanel hosted by godaddy Mark said he will look into it for me

lord-spown

Mar 16th, 2018 10:30 PM

Best Answer

done for the monet

daniel-faichnie

Mar 16th, 2018 10:33 PM

fixed cheers buddy