To upload or migrate PST to Office 365 you can use the Network Upload Method or the third-party software. Here, I am going to talk about an application through which to can upload Outlook PST file to Exchange Online Platform rapidly and with great care.
MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool, the complete source to import PST file to Exchange Online. A trusted and renowned software or PST to Office 365 Converter to transfer Outlook PST data to o365 environment successfully. Below are some features that make it different from other software.
Features of the tool to import PST to Office 365:
• Support secure uploading of the PST file into the tool does not matter whether it is ANSI or UNICODE.
• Browse the PST file from its exact location or directly from the drive of the system without completely browsing it.
• The utility provides the complete preview of the Outlook PST files allowing you to see the folder structure and the PST data stored in each PST mailbox that is contacts, calendar, emails, journals, etc.
• You can also view the attachment prevent in a particular PST file.
• The tool allows adding multiple PST files to Exchange Online with an easy mapping using the CSV file.
• Migrate PST to o365 selected mailbox saving a log file to the particular location of your device.
• No use the Azure tool to use this application as there is no requirement to run the commands.
• Designed for Microsoft Windows OS users and it is compatible with all editions of Windows.
Free Version: The tool offers the trial edition importing a few PST files to Office 365 Cloud Platform.
Full Version: There are three licenses of this software-Personal, Business, and Enterprise, that you can buy according to the need.
Final Verdict: With the given blog, I explained how to upload or migrate PST to Office 365 accounts using third-party software and its significant features involved to migrate PST to Exchange Online.