pukar-prasai

Sep 8th, 2019 02:49 AM

Everything is fine in my localhost. But after uploading the code in my live server(hostinger hosting account). Still everything is fine. But after getting into the admin panel and uploading any content like images or text. I am redirected to 500 | Server Error. I don't know why the problem is encountered. As the same code is finely running in localhost. Could you guys please help me regarding this? Thanks in advance.

barry-allen

Oct 4th, 2019 02:42 PM

you need to send log files or log details for exact solution shareit vidmate

nede-wa

Oct 9th, 2019 04:13 PM

But after uploading the code in my live server(hostinger hosting account). Still everything is fine. But after getting into the admin panel and uploading any content like images or text. I am redirected to 500 | Server Error. I don't know why the problem is encountered. my ip birthday wishes tneb

same error!!!!!!!

cocominikki

Nov 23rd, 2022 05:08 AM

Excellent APP! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Try it the app does what you can do using Bluetooth or NFC, but faster. click here!. shareit mod is a local file-sharing app that allows users to share data over a wireless network, a boon for sharing with friends.

teraboxworkers

Jan 8th, 2024 02:54 AM

Hi there! It sounds like you're facing a server error issue after uploading content in the admin panel on your live server. Make sure to check your server logs for more details on the 500 error. It could be a configuration issue or a permissions problem. Additionally, try searching for solutions related to your hosting provider (Hostinger). On a side note, have you tried the TeraBox Mod Apk for managing your content? It might offer a streamlined solution. Good luck!